4th Canadian Obesity Summit
April 28-May 2, 2015
Westin Harbor Castle, Toronto, ON
Planning is under way for the 4th Canadian Obesity Summit – a unique interdisciplinary conference designed to share current understanding of the causes, complications, treatments and prevention approaches for obesity.
The Summit is as much a networking event as it is a cutting-edge research conference, and it also features dedicated tracts for health practitioners and inspiring workshops organized by groups working in the obesity space. In 2015, CON plans to welcome 1,200+ delegates to a reinvigorated Toronto on the eve of the Pan Am Games.
Watch for a late-breaking abstract call coming soon!
- Notification of abstract review: January 8, 2014
- Early registration deadline: March 3, 2015
- Workshop handouts and slides due to CON office: March 1, 2015
- Follow us on @CanObesityNetwork on Twitter and sign up for our newsletter to stay abreast of late-breaking abstract submission dates, registration information and more.
- Watch for a new Summit app which will be made available shortly before the conference!
Call for Workshops
Thanks to all the organizations and individuals who submitted proposals!
- Notification of acceptance: September 19, 2014
- Handouts and Slides due to CON office: March 1, 2015