4th Canadian Obesity Summit
April 28-May 2, 2015
Westin Harbor Castle, Toronto, ON
Planning is under way for the 4th Canadian Obesity Summit – a unique interdisciplinary conference designed to share current understanding of the causes, complications, treatments and prevention approaches for obesity.
The Summit is as much a networking event as it is a cutting-edge research conference, and it also features dedicated tracts for health practitioners and inspiring workshops organized by groups working in the obesity space. In 2015, CON plans to welcome 1,200+ delegates to a reinvigorated Toronto on the eve of the Pan Am Games.
For 2015, CON and the Canadian Association of Bariatric Physicians and Surgeons (CABPS) are combining resources to hold their scientific meetings under one roof!
Key Dates & Announcements
- Changes to your registration can be made online until Monday April 20, 2015. After this date any changes must be made in person at the Summit registration desk
- Hotel room/accommodation CUT OFF DATE EXTENDED to: April 14, 2015
- Driving to the conference? See the "Travel" tab under "More"
- Follow us on @CanObesityNet on Twitter and sign up for our newsletter to stay abreast of late-breaking abstract submission dates, registration information and more.
- Watch for a new Summit app which will be made available shortly before the conference!
- Notification of late breaking abstracts and handouts and slides due : Feb 27
- Early registration deadline: March 3, 2015
- Click here for information on the Queens Quay Construction Advisory (April 19-May 1)
Did you know?
- The Canadian Obesity Network encourages all presenters to use non-stigmatizing language and images in their presentations. Click here for more information.
- Travel discounts are available for the conference. Click here for more information.
- The Call for Applications for the TOPS New Investigator Award closes on Dec 17th. The winner will receive a travel grant and a $2500 cash prize. Click here for more information.
- Successful workshop applicants have been notified. Handouts and slides due to the CON office by February 27, 2015 for CFPC Mainpro-M1 Accreditation consideration.