4th Canadian Obesity Summit
April 28-May 2, 2015
Westin Harbor Castle, Toronto, ON
Planning is under way for the 4th Canadian Obesity Summit – a unique interdisciplinary conference designed to share current understanding of the causes, complications, treatments and prevention approaches for obesity.
The Summit is as much a networking event as it is a cutting-edge research conference, and it also features dedicated tracts for health practitioners and inspiring workshops organized by groups working in the obesity space. In 2015, CON plans to welcome 1,200+ delegates to a reinvigorated Toronto on the eve of the Pan Am Games.
Abstract submission open NOW (until Oct 23rd, 2014 -click on the "abstract" tab above for more information!
- Abstract submission deadline: October 23, 2014
- Notification of abstract review: January 8, 2014
- Early registration deadline: March 5, 2015
- Workshop Handouts and Slides due to CON office: March 1, 2015
- Follow us on @CanObesityNetwork on Twitter and sign up for our newsletter to stay abreast of abstract submission dates, registration information and more.
- Remember to Download the Conference App which will be available shortly before the conference!
Call for Workshops
Thanks to all the organizations and individuals who submitted proposals!
- Notification of acceptance: September 19, 2014
- Handouts and Slides due to CON office: March 1, 2015