4th Canadian Obesity Summit
April 28-May 2, 2015
Westin Harbor Castle, Toronto, ON
Planning is under way for the 4th Canadian Obesity Summit – a unique interdisciplinary conference designed to share current understanding of the causes, complications, treatments and prevention approaches for obesity.
The Summit is as much a networking event as it is a cutting-edge research conference, and it also features dedicated tracts for health practitioners and inspiring workshops organized by groups working in the obesity space. In 2015, CON plans to welcome 1,200+ delegates to a reinvigorated Toronto on the eve of the Pan Am Games.
For 2015, CON and the Canadian Association of Bariatric Physicians and Surgeons (CABPS) are combining resources to hold their scientific meetings under one roof!
Late-breaking call for abstracts accepted January 12th - 30th, 2015! Click here for more information on the abstract submission process and click here to submit an abstract!
Key Dates & Announcements
- Notification of first abstract review: January 8, 2014
- Call for late breaking abstracts open: Jan 12-30, 2015. Click here for more information.
- Notification of late breaking abstracts and handouts and slides due : Feb 27
- Early registration deadline: March 3, 2015
- Follow us on @CanObesityNet on Twitter and sign up for our newsletter to stay abreast of late-breaking abstract submission dates, registration information and more.
- Watch for a new Summit app which will be made available shortly before the conference!
Did you know?
- Travel discounts are available for the conference. Click here for more information.
- The Call for Applications for the TOPS New Investigator Award closes on Dec 17th. The winner will receive a travel grant and a $2500 cash prize. Click here for more information.
- Successful workshop applicants have been notified. Handouts and slides due to the CON office by February 27, 2015 for CFPC Mainpro-M1 Accreditation consideration.