4th Canadian Obesity Summit
April 28-May 2, 2015
Westin Harbor Castle, Toronto, ON
Planning is under way for the 4th Canadian Obesity Summit – a unique interdisciplinary conference designed to share current understanding of the causes, complications, treatments and prevention approaches for obesity.
The Summit is as much a networking event as it is a cutting-edge research conference, and it also features dedicated tracts for health practitioners and inspiring workshops organized by groups working in the obesity space. In 2015, CON plans to welcome 1,200+ delegates to a reinvigorated Toronto on the eve of the Pan Am Games.
Watch for a late-breaking abstract call coming soon!
- Notification of abstract review: January 8, 2014
- Early registration deadline: March 3, 2015
- Workshop handouts and slides due to CON office: March 1, 2015
- Follow us on @CanObesityNetwork on Twitter and sign up for our newsletter to stay abreast of late-breaking abstract submission dates, registration information and more.
- Watch for a new Summit app which will be made available shortly before the conference!
Call for Workshops
Thanks to all the organizations and individuals who submitted proposals!
Successful applicants have been notified. Handouts and slides due to the CON office: March 1, 2015