4th Canadian Obesity Summit
April 28-May 2, 2015
Westin Harbor Castle, Toronto, ON
Planning is under way for the 4th Canadian Obesity Summit – a unique interdisciplinary conference designed to share current understanding of the causes, complications, treatments and prevention approaches for obesity.
The Summit is as much a networking event as it is a cutting-edge research conference, and it also features dedicated tracts for health practitioners and inspiring workshops organized by groups working in the obesity space. In 2015, CON plans to welcome 1,200+ delegates to a reinvigorated Toronto on the eve of the Pan Am Games.
Late-breaking abstracts being accepted in January 2015!
Key Dates & Announcements
- Notification of first abstract review: January 8, 2014
- Call for late breaking abstracts open: Jan 12-30, 2015
- Notification of late breaking abstracts and handouts and slides due : Feb 27
- Early registration deadline: March 3, 2015
- Follow us on @CanObesityNetwork on Twitter and sign up for our newsletter to stay abreast of late-breaking abstract submission dates, registration information and more.
- Watch for a new Summit app which will be made available shortly before the conference!
Did you know?
- Travel discounts are available for the conference. Click on the "More..." tab above then click on the "Travel" for more information.
- The Call for Applications for the TOPS New Investigator Award closes on Dec 17th. The winner will receive a travel grant and a $2500 cash prize. Click on the "Awards" tab above for more information.
- Successful workshop applicants have been notified. Handouts and slides due to the CON office by February 27, 2015 for CFPC Mainpro-M1 Accreditation consideration.